- Get Started
- Creating a New Design
- Galleries & Images
- Content & Image Rotators
- Get Started: Contact Enquiry Forms
- Newsletter Signup Forms
- Add Contacts to Groups via Form Submissions
- Login Forms
- Registration Forms
- Two Stage Registration Forms
- Website Search
- Execute PHP on Form Submissions
- Advanced E-mail Notifications
- Creating Multiple Contact Records via Form Submissions
- Using AJAX With Forms
- Example: In-Store Registration Form
- eCommerce Design
- Account Management
PHP is used to retrieve and manipulate data stored within Oncord, such as contacts, pages or products.
Learn how to filter results from your database, for example when using an <data:repeater>.
Explore the more advanced data querying options offered by the Properties Array.
As an Oncord developer, if necessary you can leverage the Oncord PHP API to bulk adjust data within an account.