Favicons appear in the web browser tab, to the left of the Page Title. They're also used when saving a web page to bookmarks.
In the future we do intend on adding a feature to better support website favicons. In the meantime, please follow the steps below:
1. Prepare a square 32x32 pixel image in .png or .ico format based on the logo.
2. Rename the file to favicon (.ico or .png).
3. Edit to your website design (Dashboard > Website Designs > select your website's primary design template)
4. Upload the favicon to media.
5. Click SRC view, and add the following HTML code to your design, towards the top of the document (inside the <head> as shown in the image below).
Note that you will likely need to adjust the href attribute to match the url of the uploaded file:
Some developers have found the following tool useful for quickly generating a favicon image based on an uploaded logo: *https://www.favicon-generator.org/
*Please note: This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. Oncord bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.