- 3min Explainer Walkthrough
- Page Management
- Page Editing
- Form Builder
- Updating Your Navigation Menu
- Understanding Posts
- Creating Post Categories
- Creating Your First Post
- Restricting Page Access
- Search Engine Optimization
- Setting Up Google Marketing Tools
- Setting Up Google Analytics 4 E-commerce Tracking
- Optimizing Images For Web
- Third Party Embed Code
Settings And Config
- Going Live
- Updating Your Billing Details
- Changing Your Oncord Plan
- Managing Administrators
- Registering a Domain Name
- Changing Your Domain Name
- Backing Up Your Website
- Choosing an E-mail Host
- Importing Via Imap
- Setting Up Gmail Hosting
- Setting Up Office 365 Hosting
- Setting Up Sub Domains
- Hosting a Sub Site
- Adjustments, Credit Notes & Refunds
- Settings And Config
Adjustments, Credit Notes & Refunds
When you need to modify a sales invoice or refund a customer, this is done via Adjustments.
Adjustments are essentially another invoice that changes another existing invoice/sale.
Adjustments often have negative totals that give a contact 'credit' that can be used or 'refunded' later.
customer changes their order.
Create an adjustment invoice to remove / add items.
If the items removed exceeds the value of the items added, Credit is created.
Credit can be used by customers later to pay for their orders.
Credit can also be 'refunded'.
Adjustments can also be used to correct mistakes, apply a discount, give a customer a credit to use on future sales or mark a sales
invoice as a bad debt.
To further explore Adjustments, select from the following: