- 3min Explainer Walkthrough
- Generate a Design
- Page Management
- Page Editing
- Form Builder
- Updating Your Navigation Menu
- Understanding Posts
- Creating Post Categories
- Creating Your First Post
- Restricting Page Access
- Search Engine Optimization
- Setting Up Google Marketing Tools
- Setting Up Google Analytics 4 E-commerce Tracking
- Setting Up Microsoft Marketing Tools
- Optimizing Images For Web
- Third Party Embed Code
- Setup Affiliates
- Setup The Xero Integration
- Setup The MYOB AccountRight Integration
- Setup The Cliniko Integration
- Setup The Simpro Integration
- Setup The Xero Practice Manager Integration
- Setup Recurring Sales
- Setup The QuickBooks Online Integration
- Setup the Zoho Integration
- Setup The Eventbrite Integration
- Setup The GoSweetSpot Integration
Settings and Config
- Going Live
- Updating Your Billing Details
- Changing Your Oncord Plan
- Managing Administrators
- Registering a Domain Name
- Changing Your Domain Name
- Backing Up Your Website
- Choosing an E-mail Host
- Importing Via Imap
- Setting Up Gmail Hosting
- Setting Up Office 365 Hosting
- Setting Up Sub Domains
- Hosting a Sub-Site
- Accepting Credit Card Payments
- Settings and Config
Accepting Credit Card Payments
To begin accepting credit card payments on your website you will need to configure a Credit Card Payment Gateway. Payment gateways check for fraud, log transactions, and act as a secure interface between your website and banks.
Your customers will enter credit card details as part of the checkout process on your website. Oncord then passes details of the sale securely to your configured payment gateway. Sensitive credit card information is not processed by or stored within Oncord.
Supported Credit Card Payment Solutions
To get started, choose from the below list of popular credit card payment solutions compatible with Oncord.
It's worth noting that payment solutions may not support your particular region (see "Regions" column below).
If you plan to use the Recurring Billing App, please note that not
all payment providers are compatible (see "Recurring Billing" column).
|Payment Provider||Regions||Recurring Billing|
|Stripe||Most countries. Read more|
|PayPal||Most countries. Read more|
|Windcave||Most countries. Read more|
|eWay||Australia, New Zealand and Asia.|
|Authorize.net||United States and Canada.|
|Enkempass||United States and Canada.|
|Bambora North America||North America.|
How to Enable a Credit Card Payment Gateway
After signing-up for a merchant account with your chosen provider, payment gateways can be configured within Oncord:
Navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Commerce > Payment Methods.
At the top of the page, click the "Add Payment Method" button.
For the Payment Method Type, you can select either "PayPal", or the "Credit Card" option.
Oncord will request some information from you depending on which payment gateway is selected. You'll be able to retrieve the required information from your payment provider (usually via a portal).
When you're ready, click the blue "Create Payment Method" button to commit your changes.
Need help? Click here to contact support.