- 3min Explainer Walkthrough
- Generate a Design
- Page Management
- Page Editing
- Form Builder
- Updating Your Navigation Menu
- Understanding Posts
- Creating Post Categories
- Creating Your First Post
- Restricting Page Access
- Search Engine Optimization
- Setting Up Google Marketing Tools
- Setting Up Google Analytics 4 E-commerce Tracking
- Setting Up Microsoft Marketing Tools
- Optimizing Images For Web
- Third Party Embed Code
- Setup Affiliates
- Setup The Xero Integration
- Setup The MYOB AccountRight Integration
- Setup The Cliniko Integration
- Setup The Simpro Integration
- Setup The Xero Practice Manager Integration
- Setup Recurring Sales
- Setup The QuickBooks Online Integration
- Setup the Zoho Integration
- Setup The Eventbrite Integration
- Setup The GoSweetSpot Integration
Settings and Config
- Going Live
- Updating Your Billing Details
- Changing Your Oncord Plan
- Managing Administrators
- Registering a Domain Name
- Changing Your Domain Name
- Backing Up Your Website
- Choosing an E-mail Host
- Importing via IMAP
- Setting Up Gmail Hosting
- Setting Up Office 365 Hosting
- Setting Up Sub Domains
- Hosting a Sub-Site
Learn how to segment contacts into groups.
Add Contacts to Groups
To get started, navigate to Dashboard > Customers > Groups > Add Contacts to Groups
Add Contacts to Groups consists of three options:
allows you to import contacts from an Excel spreadsheet or “CSV file”. For more details, please check out our tutorial video and help
article about How to Import Contacts.
Search and Add: Search contacts to add to groups. This is often used where you only need to add a small number of contact records to a Group.
Bulk Add By Conditions: This option allows you how to add existing contacts to certain groups by using Filter Conditions. This is often used where you need add a large, specific set of contacts to a group.
Bulk Add by Conditions
Select "Bulk Add by Conditions" option.
Specify your conditions, then click the "Filter Contacts" button to apply the filter. Click here to know more about Filtering Contacts.
The contacts who meet the conditions you have specified will be displayed
Select the groups where you want to add the filtered contacts to.
Click "Add Filtered Contacts to Groups".