- 3min Explainer Walkthrough
- Generate a Design
- Page Management
- Page Editing
- Form Builder
- Updating Your Navigation Menu
- Understanding Posts
- Creating Post Categories
- Creating Your First Post
- Restricting Page Access
- Search Engine Optimization
- Setting Up Google Marketing Tools
- Setting Up Google Analytics 4 E-commerce Tracking
- Setting Up Microsoft Marketing Tools
- Optimizing Images For Web
- Third Party Embed Code
- Setup Affiliates
- Setup The Xero Integration
- Setup The MYOB AccountRight Integration
- Setup The Cliniko Integration
- Setup The Simpro Integration
- Setup The Xero Practice Manager Integration
- Setup Recurring Sales
- Setup The QuickBooks Online Integration
- Setup the Zoho Integration
- Setup The Eventbrite Integration
- Setup The GoSweetSpot Integration
Settings and Config
- Going Live
- Updating Your Billing Details
- Changing Your Oncord Plan
- Managing Administrators
- Registering a Domain Name
- Changing Your Domain Name
- Backing Up Your Website
- Choosing an E-mail Host
- Importing via IMAP
- Setting Up Gmail Hosting
- Setting Up Office 365 Hosting
- Setting Up Sub Domains
- Hosting a Sub-Site
Changing The Sender Address
This article will discuss how to change the e-mail address to be when sending e-mail marketing messages from Oncord.
When creating a new email message, Oncord will set the message to be sent from the e-mail address you have configured as the "Default From Address".
Important: The e-mail address that you send from is defined on a per message basis. So if you create an e-mail message, and then update the default sender address afterwards, you'll need to edit your e-mail message and correct the sender address.
Set The Default E-mail Address
The default e-mail address used to send e-mail marketing communication is set on the configuration page in the e-mail marketing area of the Dashboard. To change the default e-mail address:
Login to the Dashboard, and navigate to Dashboard > Marketing > E-mail Marketing.
Click the "Configuration" button located towards the top of the page.
Alter the "Default From Address" and "Default From Name" fields on this page to change the e-mail address to be used when creating future e-mail marketing messages.
Change The Send Address of an Individual Message
You can also change the sender address of an individual message. When editing an e-mail marketing message, click the "Settings" button in the left sidebar, and change the "From Address" and "From Name" to be used when sending this particular message.