Changing Your Domain Name
The "primary domain" is the main website address (domain name) where your website is located.
If you would like to change the primary domain of your website, or perhaps if you entered your primary domain incorrectly when you first set up your site, take the following steps to alter your primary domain:
You must have ownership of the new domain name, with the domain name pointed at the Oncord name servers. If you registered your domain name through Oncord, this will already be done for you. Otherwise, please ensure that your domain name is pointed at Oncord name servers.
- Login to your Dashboard.
- Click the "Settings" icon, located at the bottom of the left-hand sidebar.
- Select "Domains", followed by the "Park Registered Domain" button at the top of the screen.
- Complete the form with your new domain name details and click "Park Domain" at the bottom of the form.
- If this form submitted successfully, you will be redirected back to the "Domains" admin page.
- Right-click your new domain name in the domain names list and select the drop-down menu option "Make Primary".