It's easy to export your website contacts as a CSV file with Oncord. A CSV file is the most common file type for dealing with importing and exporting contact databases. This file can be opened with Microsoft Excel or imported into other applications. This article will also examine how to export a segment of your contact database from a specific group.
Export all Contacts
- Log in to the dashboard of your website.
- In the left-hand menu, select the "contacts" page, which is located under the Customers section.
- This page will list all contacts in your the database, at the bottom right of this table is a small link titled "Export Data", which will export the entire contact database as a csv file.
Export all Contacts in a Group
If your contact database has been segmented into groups, you can do an export of a specific group.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Customers > Groups.
- Click the contacts link which corresponds to the group you would like to export. (ie. 346 contacts) to view all the contacts in this group.
- At the bottom right of this table is a small link titled "Export Data", which will export the group contacts as a CSV file.
Export Contacts based on a Filter
You may opt to export contacts who meet a set of conditions you specify, based on groups, sales data, form submissions and more. To export contacts who meet a set of conditions follow these steps:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Customers > Contacts.
- Select the "Filter by Conditions" menu item in the top menu bar on the Contacts page to open the conditions engine (link pictured below).
- Select your set of conditions, and click the "Filter Contacts" button to apply the filter.
- The contacts who meet the conditions you have specified will be displayed
- Click the "Export Data" link in the bottom, right-hand side of the contact table to export the contacts as a CSV file.